05 February 2007

So I'm Lazy

I see it's been quite some time since I've posted last. I doubt that it makes much difference, since I don't think anyone reads this. Apparently, it's been long enough that we've moved beyond the beta stage, and I've had to re-create my account. So, in order to test things for myself, I'll rant just a bit.

On the new sign in page, I see there's an ad for "You Tube". I've seen a few videos on this site, but not many. I have seen enough, though, to know that being "punked" or "served" or "owned" are words used by any idiot with a camera who thinks that capturing people doing stupid things is somehow entertaining. The fighting vids are the absolute worst. Here's a word to the wise: Having your ass kicked is no fun, and watching someone else getting theirs kicked is, well...depressing. If you find that sort of thing entertaining, you are a sorry person with absolutely no trace of self worth. Call me corny, but it seems to me any budding "film maker" could find something better to do with their gigabytes than to film morons proving that evolution still has a long way to go.

OK, that's it for now. I'm sure I'll find my soapbox again for another rant soon.

No comments: