02 October 2007

Good News!

Hello, readers. I'm sorry I've been out of touch for so long. Much has been happening, and I'm happy to say that I finally have a decent job. I've moved, and as hoity-toity as it sounds, I'm editing technical journals, and am having a great time doing it. I still don't have internet as often as I'd like (stupid wireless glitches), but I'm working on it. For what it's worth, I have written an essay about war, and I hope to post it within a day or so, after I've edited it. Thanks for waiting, and I promise I'll be posting more regularly very soon. By the way, Robin, my email has not changed. Toodles for now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

toodles?

Gloria Horsehound said...

Now that is a post worth reading. Well done you.
All those nights I spent getting up to all kinds of black art shenanigans has finally paid off.It took it's time I know, but good things are worth waiting for.
And yes your new position does sound hoity-toity, but there's nothing wrong with a bit of hoity-toityness in your life.
Enjoy it.

I'm so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I will send you a test e-mail..I am so sorry I did not see you this summer. That would have definitely made our trip complete. Love you! Robin

Anonymous said...

I had 2 addresses for you..sent a note to each one. Robin