06 September 2006

Virgin

Yes, it's my virgin post. I think I'm the only one who will read it, which is a shame because unlike most virgins, I neither bled nor cried my first time, so it's not a horrible mess put out for all to see. I need to thank blogger "The Cat Bastet" and her blog "Citadel of Stars" for unknowingly giving me the impetus to start my own. From time to time I will get on and post (rant) about whatever happens to be tickling my fancy at the time. Meanwhile, I will spend some time trying to figure out how this thing works, and more importantly, how I can use it to my advantage.

2 comments:

The Cat Bastet said...

Aren't blogs fun? Before I started mine, I had no idea what I'd write about -- now I think of topics far more often than I ever anticipated.

I think the combination of anonymity and lack of deadline stress is part of what makes blogging so much fun.

Welcome to the Blogosphere!

Purple.Dragon said...

I took some time (during a lull in work) to read your blogs and I have to ask, are you published anywhere? I mean, your writing is impressive, memorable, and fun! It has inspired me to increase and improve my journal writing and perhaps even to start posting my own blogs. I can only aspire to be as cohesive and interesting as you.